User avatar

sasquash

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Helion

    Thanks a lot for the critique! They all help a lot!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    You know, i should probably be glad that I'm last to die... but i still die. So, a slight negative factor there. Haha

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Helion

    Thanks for the critique! Only one thing. The sludge was the 3rd level. And i need to clarify that. Thank you!

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Infected

    Is this a copy off of the movie I am Legend? Cause it sounds suspiciously similar...... Other than that its not too shabby. :D

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Helion

    You know many would consider the human race extinct, but I know better. You see, Helion believes he is the last human being on Earth. But soon he will find ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Ill claim a spot for a cullen supporter as well. :D

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    ILL TAKE IT! I LOVE THIS BOOK! Name: Jordan Remmings Nickname: Remy Age:17 District: Just saying I'd love to be district 11. :) Appearance: Tall and slim. Though isn't everyone ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Dibs on a gryffindor guy! Love harry potter type storybooks!!

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    I deffinately am going to post on here really soon. Just gotta get something for my sisters b day. Ill probably make a character file tomorrow.

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    can i claima soldier? Just the autobot. The only problem is im not going to be able to post untill saturday, and then not untill the next saturday after that... ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *sorry ive been gone so long.. lots of things to do during the summer. im not going to be able to get on for the next to weeks also....* "Silly ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Alken leaned over to Sin and whispered in his ear. "I'll blast a whirlwind at her and you send your fire into the whirlwind. Lets see if she can handle ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Alken stood in a ready stance, expecting all hell to break loose at any moment. Who knew what these two people could do? They could have elements with montrous magical ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *haha, dont worry about it. Just follow this link. It will take you straight to it. :D . There ya go! Now we can actually get a plot going.*

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *I dont know where everybody is! They just dissapeared. If there going to quit the storybook, the least they could do is tell me. And any ideas on the plot ...

    Jun 18, 2009


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko