User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Emma Mary Revel You are anything but shy You are nice, but i hate you in maths But i think we have a bit of an agreement that we fall ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello ^-^ I thought i'd leave a random comment Welcome :]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    :smt112 :smt079 :smt055 :smt044 AHAHAHAAA That was so funny to read as it brought back all the memories from our note passing lessons. And yes our bond formed in a ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    That is a good idea Lizzy I may well touch it up alittle (oh my gosh that sounded wrong) I meant i may well imrpove it alittle XD Then put ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    That's right Lizzy I am a cheeky poof and you know it. [wiggles eyebrows] A horses tale? I've never been so outraged [sings forever young]

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Hello, my name is Sarah. I’m 15 years of age and I live in a little town called Scunthorpe, which is in England. I go to a school named Brumby ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour ^^

    Brumby Engineering College Woo ^-^ :smt081

    Sep 2, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde