-
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Gets you a lot of reviews, as well. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin" Yes, yes it does ;) Which is always a good thing. Anyways, back ot more improtant matters ahaha. ...
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Why do you reply to every single comment that somebody posts on your thread, even when you have nothing to say other than, "thank you"? ~Butter In My Hair " ...
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Millions of times? Wow... you must see each other a bunch. Does blinking count as a breakup period? And, hi... I like your intro. Tis a cool little thing. Peace, ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Meh!? you sure you want to learn about me?
Hello :D That was alot of info to take in! Hehe You sound interesting and your doggies sound cute. Anyways off i go before i start to waffle. Bye x
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Life of a gymnast
Hello :D! Ouch, sounds painful, i hope you get better quickly and such. Like GingerLizzy, i wouldn't be able to do gymnastics if i tried. I can't even balance myself ...
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Howdy
Ello :D I have nothing more to say...but hello anyways. :) x
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
Well This is better than mine. You've done more stuff than me, slapped the face of my biography and then kicked dirt in it;s eyes, before slapping it with a ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
Hello Alainna =) [waves] I agree, the films are not good at all...they don't stick to the book ¬¬ And i dislike Daniel Radcliffes acting skills aswell, anyways....rant over! x
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
Reet, so i thought i'd do one of these things as i have nothing better to do with my time. :) Name: Sarah Helen Crosby Birthday: 24th May Hometown: Scunthorpe, ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: THE Biography
I'm going to do one of these...i may well add stuff to it...yes that's right..stealedge. Mwahahahahah
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Me and my "bezzer"
Why has no one else rated this amazing story! x
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: THE Biography
I feel your pain my sea monkeys died aswell :[ I'm going to find a massive one of these my ginger friend, and fill it in, as i have nothing ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Allreet :]
Yes i fancied putting a question mark there, so i did. :) And i will not get into another debate about Mindless Self Indulgence, i will lose and become very ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: Allreet :]
scunthorpe is shit.. but youre great!.. "It sounds so posh but it’s just about the worst school I’ve ever seen".. so tell me sarah, how many schools have you seen?.. ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: Kinda Shy...
Poo to you Sarah, you are the liar in this clan. ^^ It was not me, it was Gary Oldman
Sep 13, 2007
