User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    Wow! These are all amazing. I like how you've done the first one. The tree and the train ones are also fantastic. Basically...you're amazing at art. :D I hope you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Wowie, these are very good indeed :D

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    :D This is great! The hands and arms are very well done, i'd have trouble with that and end up tearing out my hair. XD Good picture (Y) :) x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    These photos are amazing! Your kitty is soo cute ^-^ :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    These are good :) I like te second best. Looks to be a nice place. :)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    This is a lovely picture. I like the way you've done it :) lol The head is very well drawn and the legs look really fragile.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    [sits and stares at the glowyness] :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    [chuckles] This is reet good .:) And very random.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Theses are ace, i love 'em. The last one is my favorite. You can draw noses really well, yes. :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This is great And i like the random cobweb :) You are a super drawer (Y) That is all i have to say :roll: x

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    I like the simplicity of this :) I also think that you've drawn the charecter in a cool way :) Nice picture :]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sandwich

    I know nothing about photography so i won't get all technical. I like this picture lots, although it's made me very hungry... Good thing i'm going to McDonalds soon (yes, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    I wouldn't go as far as to say he was really femenine... But he's definetly not the most masculin man in the world o_0 So yes, i wasn't too fussed ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Matthew Ryan Hercock, i don't know why you are so good at art but it's bloody amazing. Your cartoons are immense and you have your own style aswell. It's cool ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Pirate!

    I agree with the comment above about the shading, but apart from that this is really great :)

    Sep 10, 2007


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm