User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    Wow these are great! :) Clouds are nice things to take pictures of. lol I love your avatar by the way... x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Gosh, these drawings are all brilliant. :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Wow, this picture's pretty. :) I like all the colours in it, looks very summery. x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Thanks for all your comments :D

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Grr, i've been going on this page every now and again for about two weeks now, and it still doesn't show up... :( My laptop is poo. Ah well, i'm ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Ooooooh, i like this, it's orange and fancy. I don't know what you've done so i can't comment much more, other than saying OMG that's amazing and such. [stares some ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    OOF! I like this. I like the backgroundy swirls..and i like the glowy flowers. Basically i like all of it. And i likes the colour. And you could do it ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow, these are pretty gosh darn amazing. Ahem. I really like them. The only thing i'd probably suggest is to add a little colour. :D Great detail aswell. Your shadings ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    Wow at the second one... Your way of colouring is really good. And they all seem very spiritualish and earthy :) Super work, i'd love to see more! :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I really like the window one, as it looks very...clean (I don't have a clue what i'm on about XD). I also really like the stairs one, i like the ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I like these pictures. I'm not a fan of those dolls as i just don't like them genrally. But i love the kitty at the end. Aww, it's cute. :) ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    It's me and you! And we look coool [wiggles eyebrows] You're a super drawer. And i'm not even being biased. Wub you xxxxxxxx

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Oooh [stares] This is cool :) x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Clound n' Flowers

    I really like this. I love the way the cloud is right behind the flower. I'm not an expert on photography so i can't really say much else. :lol: Super ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    These are nice :) And i love your handwriting too hehe. The first one is the best in my opinion. Maybe add some colour, that would be super :) x

    Sep 16, 2007


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse