-
Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat
This is a little picture i painted ages ago which i thought i'd post on here. I got bored and thought hmm, what if my uncle was a cat? This ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Flowers
This is something i've done at school. The idea was to photo copy a picture of flowers...then cut it up...stick bits on the paper...and draw the rest in. If that ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Dinostore
This is just a little thing i decided to draw when i was boerd the other day..nothing special haha Lol x
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Violinist
Her legs look alittle off, but apart from that it's good :) I love the colours you've used too. x
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...
Ahaha, i love these... You've got your own little drawing style going on here :)
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Fresh off the Griddle
Reet good :) You can certianly draw.
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)
Wow, these are quite impressive... I like the first ones of the electricity post thing with different lighting :) and the lake looks cool. The cake looks very yummy indeed. ...
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: Novel Banner-thing
Oooh this is cool. :) I like it alot. x
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: first ever attempt at anime
This is really good, it's better than my first attempt at anime. XD x
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
Wow, well you can deffinetly draw... :D Very talented, they're all amazing. Byes. x
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Firedance
Wow this is really well done, the idea is super too. :) Good job. :) x
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: ennui's graphics
Wow this is really good. :D
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It
Ooh i like your drawings. They're quite cute in a strange way. Nice work. :) Maybe add some colour to improve? :D x
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: 1952 Chevy
Oooh that's really good. You are very artistic indeed. :) Can't wait to see the next picture you post of this. Urban background sounds good. :D x
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: The Madster's Loves
Wow, this is cute and well done. :) I like the colouring, you've done it well. (Y) :D x
Sep 17, 2007
