User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "This is cute. It looks like it could be in a little flip book for kids. " Hehe, thanks yes, i would try and make it into one of those ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "this is without a doubt the best god damn cat in a hat smoking a pipe i have ever seen its brilliant the kitty is cute whats his name? x" ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "This is very pretty but perhaps you should have added a few more bits of the picture, just really tiny places scattered across the middle to give an even stronger ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Oh my gosh Sarah This fabulous. have I ever seen this before? I love it's flat cap and the fact it has a pipe in it;s mouth. It reminds me ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "HA! I like how there's a reduced sticker on the dinosaur and I like how the boys shoes are nearly as big as him. Fabulous XD" Hehe thankyou for your ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    I haven't seen yours Lizzy, and thankyou. Also, the colours on this look really light at one side becauase of the flash on te camera. :( x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Hehehe yes that's a goes all the way up his arm though like a sleeve so that's probably how you got that xD x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Hehehe, wow this is great :D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Hehehe, i got bored today so decided to stare at this for a good half an hour. :D I find something new in it each time i look. Byeee x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    This is great :) I love the way the CD looks in black and white. :D x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Wow these are great. I like them both. I like the way the light shines down in them. :) x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    This is very looks great in black and white aswell :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint Masterpieces

    Oof this is great, i can't draw anything in paint :|

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    This is great :D I want to stare at it for a while... [stares] x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    Wow, the shape of the trees and the shadows they make really interest me. :) And i love the second one too. :D Great! x

    Sep 30, 2007


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester