User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Haha. :D Funky penguin. Looks cool. 8-) x

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    "But remember, topic titles in all caps are the root of all evil. D: " "I third the anti-caps in title movement." Just wondering like... Why don't people like caps ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Haha, in product design you were like...oh my gosh this is good, but i can't take it home to scan and put on that website becaue miss will make me ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    It amazes me how some people can just draw..and some people cannot And then there's you who just rips other peoples drawings to pieces with your high tech cartoonery. XD ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "Wow! That's fancy! It's a little hard to see the outlines of your flowers. If you went over them in black pen, it would be easier to see and look ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "You did a fabulous job on the tattoo, shading, and coloring. His face seems a little too square and his hair seems like it should be darker. The eyes are ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    Great photographs! I really love the very first one as the colours are bright and amazing. Good job. :D x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    These are great. The ropes on the tent definetely improve it and the hands brilliant. You are super at drawing. =) Byes, x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    These are good :) I like them. And i have nothing else to say, sorry about the short post. xD x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Wowie! :) I could definetly tell who the last two were and i don't even know much about Lord Of The Rings so you must of done a good job. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "I've done something like this at school. I wish I'd asked my teacher to keep hold of my folder. Did youi have to imagine the bits in between the photograph ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "He looks very squashed and flat. The shadow doesn't look right either. Have you tried looking at cats to get the position of the legs right? I like how you've ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Hye, the cat is wonderful! I love the expression, the vivid background and the tail! Meow to you!" Yo, thanks for your comment :) Meow to you too. ^-^

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "It looks as if the door would lead into someone's house rather than a dinostore. How does it fit through? They look really simple, suitable for kids and i love ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great." Why thankyou for your comment ...

    Sep 30, 2007


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke