User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Light That Never Goes Out

    Ooh, the colours are cool :) This is good. x

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mother and Child

    Wow, this is amazing. You can certainly draw. I haven't got anything bad to say. :) x

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Oh my gosh Lizzybeth. You...Me...Camera...Video...Computer...Editing... We could actually make a show involving your monkey and monkey and i have toy dinosaurs and such..and we could make our own..sal

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Oh Lizzy you little ragamuffin you... I remeber the day we got those monkeys, Scarbrough... Back in the summer holidays, when life was nice :| [sobs] Ugh Anyways, this is ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Wowie, these are great. I love number one. The colours of the bird show up great agaisnt the background sky. : ) Number two is cute ^-^, the bird has ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Wow these are pretty impressive : D I love the islands in the first one, they look funkeh. ^-^ The place you went to looks positevely beautiful. : ) Good ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    Ooh, these are cool, nice style :)

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    Woooowwwww, these are great.. On the first one i love the eyes, maybe make the nose less busy but other than that it's amazing. :D The others are great too, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    Hello :) "This is really nice. I like the all the different colors and things, and how they're all soft-looking and nice. You did this with colored pencil, right? It ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    Wow, his mane and face are the best bit. I like this alot. Maybe work on shading to improve :) x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Aww, wow these are great. ^-^ Your kitty is soooo cute, specially with glasses on. :) I aren't bothered about them being blurred 'cos the cat is so super hehe. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Wow, these are great. I love the haunted hut photo, the trees are like..woah xD x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: SS Apple

    This is well done :) I like the shading. Cool ^-^ x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Haha! Sherlock Holmes Kitty! ...The hat and pipe getup made me think of that. xD Love it. But I'm not an art expert. -St. Razorblade The Official YWS Pirate " ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "Brilliant job. I could never, ever draw like that! But as everyone else has said, that is one gender confused looking character. And I've figured out why. His pose and ...

    Oct 5, 2007


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac