User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Randomosity Re: My cat likes boxes!

    Wow! Pancho is a great name for a kitty. ^-^ And the first picture is ever so cute. I love it when my cat finds an empty cereal box, sticks ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Bleh, some people really do have screws loose... x

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I agree with what your saying here. There's a difference between being harsh so someone can improve and just being mean for the sake of it. I mean its a ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    I really hope this film is a 15 and not an 18..because if it is i can't watch it on the big screen :(

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    Carrot Cakes are poo Johnny Depp is...[wiggles eyebrows]...on my calender

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    I don't think the terrorists would have sat down and worked out all that maths before they attacked. And i agree about the chain letter bit. They are never true, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Suspisious indeed my friend Me and Lacy were discussing this on our walk to school If they've found the girls blood in the parents car, then somethings not right with ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Surely the police would think straight away: "Hang on, the parents left three kids alone in an apartment in a foreign country while they were at some bar/restaurent eating and ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Too true, it was down to the parents negligence. The parents do seem to be doing alot of sueing of people. It's only right they're getting interviewed.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    I have to agree with you Lizzy, there's something awfully fishy about this whole thing. And i cannot help thinking the worse as she has been missing so long. There ...

    Sep 10, 2007


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe