User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A mother's dream

    Wow, i like this. Nice. :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    This is just a little thing i decided to draw when i was boerd the other day..nothing special haha Lol x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Reet, so i thought i'd do one of these things as i have nothing better to do with my time. :) Name: Sarah Helen Crosby Birthday: 24th May Hometown: Scunthorpe, ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    I'm going to do one of these...i may well add stuff to it...yes that's right..stealedge. Mwahahahahah

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    Why has no one else rated this amazing story! x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Life

    I like the idea/story in this..but it didn't flow to well..y'know..the rhythm and all. The last line doesn't fit i think... x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revolution

    I like this...the idea is good and i rekon it flows allright. You should let Miss Standerline read this at school, she'd love you for it. Very feminist..showing how we ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Her legs look alittle off, but apart from that it's good :) I love the colours you've used too. x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Ahaha, i love these... You've got your own little drawing style going on here :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fresh off the Griddle

    Reet good :) You can certianly draw.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    Wow, these are quite impressive... I like the first ones of the electricity post thing with different lighting :) and the lake looks cool. The cake looks very yummy indeed. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Savage

    Nice Good idea Funny :)

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE Biography

    I feel your pain my sea monkeys died aswell :[ I'm going to find a massive one of these my ginger friend, and fill it in, as i have nothing ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jazz Hands

    I liked this, it was random and very funny. :D

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    Oooh this is cool. :) I like it alot. x

    Sep 19, 2007


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland