User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Wow these are great. I like them both. I like the way the light shines down in them. :) x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    This is very looks great in black and white aswell :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint Masterpieces

    Oof this is great, i can't draw anything in paint :|

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Departing

    Wow, this is very morbid and sad but i like it all the same. I love the idea you've used... "Protecting by bleeping machines, not family." Is this meant to ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Breeze

    Oooh, i like this very much. I like the descriptiveness. My favorite bit is: "Create an uproar of colours, Golden brown hurricane. " I can't use the quotey box as ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    Yo, have you wrote anymore of this story? As i haven't been on here for a while, and i've looked through your portfolioioioi, and it hurt my eyes as there ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Hello Alainna =) [waves] I agree, the films are not good at all...they don't stick to the book ¬¬ And i dislike Daniel Radcliffes acting skills aswell, anyways....rant over! x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    This is great :D I want to stare at it for a while... [stares] x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    Wow, the shape of the trees and the shadows they make really interest me. :) And i love the second one too. :D Great! x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    Oooof, i really like this whole story. I like the flashback you use. Maybe this piece should of been along with the fourth that the flashback was alltogether? But that's ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Quatre

    Niiiiiiiice. We're getting to know more now, yay! :D I really like how descriptive you are getting. I can also see how much you've improved looking at this and looking ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    This is a little picture i painted ages ago which i thought i'd post on here. I got bored and thought hmm, what if my uncle was a cat? This ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    This is something i've done at school. The idea was to photo copy a picture of flowers...then cut it up...stick bits on the paper...and draw the rest in. If that ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: corresponding

    I would of been very confused without the explanation but now i get it, i think it is great. :D x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: See The World Spinning 'Round

    Wow, I really like this. Good idea, good punctuation. I can't really say anything bad about it, as i know nothing about poems. Anyways, great. x

    Sep 30, 2007


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney