User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "This is cute. It looks like it could be in a little flip book for kids. " Hehe, thanks yes, i would try and make it into one of those ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "this is without a doubt the best god damn cat in a hat smoking a pipe i have ever seen its brilliant the kitty is cute whats his name? x" ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "This is very pretty but perhaps you should have added a few more bits of the picture, just really tiny places scattered across the middle to give an even stronger ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Oh my gosh Sarah This fabulous. have I ever seen this before? I love it's flat cap and the fact it has a pipe in it;s mouth. It reminds me ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "HA! I like how there's a reduced sticker on the dinosaur and I like how the boys shoes are nearly as big as him. Fabulous XD" Hehe thankyou for your ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    I haven't seen yours Lizzy, and thankyou. Also, the colours on this look really light at one side becauase of the flash on te camera. :( x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Little fact-file thingymajig

    Well This is better than mine. You've done more stuff than me, slapped the face of my biography and then kicked dirt in it;s eyes, before slapping it with a ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Accept Me

    First of all, i didn't really like the idea of this because the idea is very old and used too much. I think it needs more depth to it, instead ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Child's nightmare

    This was good, i liked it :) It's creepy like, but i like it all the same. x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Alone

    In some parts this didn't seem well. But in other parts it did. :) I quite liked it all in all. Nice imagery and such. :D Well done.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Hehehe yes that's a goes all the way up his arm though like a sleeve so that's probably how you got that xD x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Hehehe, wow this is great :D

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Hehehe, i got bored today so decided to stare at this for a good half an hour. :D I find something new in it each time i look. Byeee x

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Wow i like this new edited version. :D Once thing though... "I called her that from the first time we talked. She didn't seem to mind and so the nickname ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    This is great :) I love the way the CD looks in black and white. :D x

    Sep 30, 2007


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus