User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh!? you sure you want to learn about me?

    Hello :D That was alot of info to take in! Hehe You sound interesting and your doggies sound cute. Anyways off i go before i start to waffle. Bye x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    Hello :D! Ouch, sounds painful, i hope you get better quickly and such. Like GingerLizzy, i wouldn't be able to do gymnastics if i tried. I can't even balance myself ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Ello :D I have nothing more to say...but hello anyways. :) x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Why Daddy?

    Gosh, this is deep and very moving and such. "I could still smell the delicious steak drenched in thick, warm garlic sauce and the buttery, roasted mashed potatoes." This reminded ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hidden

    This is really good :) I like the way you put in... "Of the eight tiny spiders you swallow in your Lifetime " I also like the structure of it, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: (No title)

    I very much like this poem. :) And it doesn't matter that it doesn't rhyme as they don't have to...you're the writer you can do what you like with it ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Disagreeable Persons

    Well i like this alot, but my gosh, it is extremly short. x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    These are great. The ropes on the tent definetely improve it and the hands brilliant. You are super at drawing. =) Byes, x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    These are good :) I like them. And i have nothing else to say, sorry about the short post. xD x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Wowie! :) I could definetly tell who the last two were and i don't even know much about Lord Of The Rings so you must of done a good job. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "I've done something like this at school. I wish I'd asked my teacher to keep hold of my folder. Did youi have to imagine the bits in between the photograph ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "He looks very squashed and flat. The shadow doesn't look right either. Have you tried looking at cats to get the position of the legs right? I like how you've ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Hye, the cat is wonderful! I love the expression, the vivid background and the tail! Meow to you!" Yo, thanks for your comment :) Meow to you too. ^-^

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    "It looks as if the door would lead into someone's house rather than a dinostore. How does it fit through? They look really simple, suitable for kids and i love ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "The tatto and his pose is great. Yes, he looks very feminine but that is how he looks in life so that's okay. It great." Why thankyou for your comment ...

    Sep 30, 2007


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko