User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Haha, in product design you were like...oh my gosh this is good, but i can't take it home to scan and put on that website becaue miss will make me ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    It amazes me how some people can just draw..and some people cannot And then there's you who just rips other peoples drawings to pieces with your high tech cartoonery. XD ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    "Wow! That's fancy! It's a little hard to see the outlines of your flowers. If you went over them in black pen, it would be easier to see and look ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    "I actually really dislike this and I think I'm gonna just delete it and start over. I guess I was trying too hard; even I admit that. Gosh." Good lord, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: graduation and pine trees

    This is quite amazing, i like it alot. Your descriptions are very well done andd also very unique. :) One thing i'd sugest is capital letters and such, just to ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Color Blind People

    I really like the idea behind this, it's great. I'd love to here it with music. I'd try and work it out myself but i'm no good with chords and ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Switching Lanes

    Hehe, i like this, it's nicely done. The rhyming is all good, maybe add some punctuation - capital letters. But i suppose this doesn't matter much seen as it'll be ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Junkfood killed superman

    Wow, this is pretty good. I like it. The whole story/idea/concept is nice. "I walked outside to the dark sky above I saw firelights but, they were bombs dropping down. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: the end is always hard

    Wow, i quite like this. :) It's super. I especially like these two little bits; "The dreary rain just pounding. Can't you see the difference between us. This could never ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Reason to Madness

    Oh my, well i liked this, but i am not too good at reading old language. (If that's what you'd call it, i'm sure you know what i mean haha). ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Soul Says

    Ooh, this is good i like it. I'm not going to like comment on anything too technical as i'd probably be wrong about it. Sorry i'm not much help. XD ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "You did a fabulous job on the tattoo, shading, and coloring. His face seems a little too square and his hair seems like it should be darker. The eyes are ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    "His voice is sweet like honey, Smooth and delicious, Filling me with sickly pleasures. Arms surround me protectively, The beat of his heart; Creating the tempo for my fortress." Oof, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos by me [New Pictures added 12/09/07]

    Great photographs! I really love the very first one as the colours are bright and amazing. Good job. :D x

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Celebrity Sex Symbol (R)

    I very much like the idea of this, it's super. Maybe try improving on your punctuation and structure abit. But all in all this is great. Good work. :D x

    Oct 1, 2007


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights