User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour ^^

    Brumby Engineering College Woo ^-^ :smt081

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Lizzy, i have been with you when you have recieved such comments, and they are all the same aren't they. I think this is a very British piece of writing ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden

    Aww another cute one.. I see you are being influenced by childhood games with this and the last poem :) Super

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Playtime

    This is cute lyok ^-^ I likes it alot

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Him

    Short and Sweet :)

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    :D Fantastic idea and well wrote xx

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Change of place

    i love this story i hope youve put this half on bebo you should put the first half on here lizzypoo i can see a good storyline developing and such ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage of an infantile mind

    Like a worm worm in two halves. mrs standerline always told us to write something..then watch tv or whatever.then go back to it and read again..then any mistakes will stand ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Trevor [Deceased]

    I really like this story :) It's quite amusing hehe. There's one thing i'd say though, All he, Trevor, does is swim in circles and wait for the next time ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ticking hearts

    After a few reads i think i have understood this, it gives off a very eery feeling, which is effective I likes it :)

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just friends

    I'm not really sure who is who in this, i was a little confused. But i like it :) Gosh, my reveiw isn't very technical x]

    Aug 22, 2007


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)