User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa [Prologue]

    Oooh nice story seems to be developing here, interesting :) I should like to see how this develops... I blinked myself back to reality and scanned the flawless and only ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Maybe

    I like this poem alot :) One thing i'd sugest is to put capital letters in there, but people have already said that, anyways... My favorite bit is this, as ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me and my "bezzer"

    :smt112 :smt079 :smt055 :smt044 AHAHAHAAA That was so funny to read as it brought back all the memories from our note passing lessons. And yes our bond formed in a ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    Oh dear, i've just realised how many times i used the word started in that second/third paragraph.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    How do i delete ?

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The letters

    This is a little too GARGH SERIOUS for me. Still it was good, but i didn't really get it. I like this bit, Compliments and love, Sprawled out in italics, ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wandering

    I very much like the idea of this :) As i like it when you mention your son at the end (That sounds as if you have a son; i ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    That is a good idea Lizzy I may well touch it up alittle (oh my gosh that sounded wrong) I meant i may well imrpove it alittle XD Then put ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    That's right Lizzy I am a cheeky poof and you know it. [wiggles eyebrows] A horses tale? I've never been so outraged [sings forever young]

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Hello, my name is Sarah. I’m 15 years of age and I live in a little town called Scunthorpe, which is in England. I go to a school named Brumby ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grandad's Bench

    I like the italics... I also liek the bit about peeling off the new paint to get to the old paint K, my reveiw was simple :)

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The IT crowd

    xD I feel your pain, i have the same

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Ooh i like the way this story is going Lizzy :] Keep writing (Y)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Patience.

    I agree :)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    Aww i like this alot, it's so cute. ^^ And i was interested all the way through. Write more! We stopped, dead. Deader than the cow whose heart was in ...

    Sep 2, 2007


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13