User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Ooh i really like this :) I don't know anything about poems so i won't try and go all technical, but i can see that it's good :) :smt023

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark(Prolouge)

    I really like this. I like the way you've put it in IM format and such, and it kept me reading untill the end. :)

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    Matthew Ryan Hercock, i don't know why you are so good at art but it's bloody amazing. Your cartoons are immense and you have your own style aswell. It's cool ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Pirate!

    I agree with the comment above about the shading, but apart from that this is really great :)

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    These are both very good ideas :) The first is my favorite. I really like your converse too. :lol:

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some photographs taken in the Wetland Reserve

    These are good :) I like the second one best. And the lizard is cute :lol: It looks very muddy where you were.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Topics

    Good tips Lizzy :) But, you've put "so think of it think way; " Just thought i'd tell you lol :wink: I shall take this advise into consideration if ever ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Surely the police would think straight away: "Hang on, the parents left three kids alone in an apartment in a foreign country while they were at some bar/restaurent eating and ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Why thankyou for your comment Lizzy And the insite on men hair :D Ahaha

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    It seems i went abit overboard on teh armpit hair xD

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    This is a drawing of Ville Valo (from HIM) that i drew last year at some point. I only remembered i'd drawn it a few days ago and thought i'd ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Too true, it was down to the parents negligence. The parents do seem to be doing alot of sueing of people. It's only right they're getting interviewed.

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    This is a very good drawing. I'd struggle without a title mind but the shading and everythings very good. I love John Cusak. hehe

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    I have to agree with you Lizzy, there's something awfully fishy about this whole thing. And i cannot help thinking the worse as she has been missing so long. There ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man and His Sunflower

    This is great, and i can't find anything wrong with it at all :D The story is fantastic and i love this line; He could not wait for it to ...

    Sep 10, 2007


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.