User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled...

    I really like this alot, you've described things well. But you need to put in capital letters. :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: MOOM! I found a Pickle...

    [chuckles] This is reet good .:) And very random.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Theses are ace, i love 'em. The last one is my favorite. You can draw noses really well, yes. :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This is great And i like the random cobweb :) You are a super drawer (Y) That is all i have to say :roll: x

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    I like the simplicity of this :) I also think that you've drawn the charecter in a cool way :) Nice picture :]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Firstly.. he led her into a beautiful kitchen; white tiles and marble surfaces, then turned around to look at her. Capital H, spell check :) (I'm sorry, i had to ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Torchwood

    I think this is great and i don't think it's cliche (well the first time i read it i didn't guess the end). Your descriptions are great and the idea ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sandwich

    I know nothing about photography so i won't get all technical. I like this picture lots, although it's made me very hungry... Good thing i'm going to McDonalds soon (yes, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello ^-^ I thought i'd leave a random comment Welcome :]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    I hate MS word sometimes. I spell checked it loads and it failed to pick up that question mark. [bangs head on table]

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    I wouldn't go as far as to say he was really femenine... But he's definetly not the most masculin man in the world o_0 So yes, i wasn't too fussed ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Other Re: the platypus

    The randomness of this is cool :lol: Platypi are cute The word its self makes me chuckle ^-^

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    The rhythm is quite patchy and some bits don't flow, like the people above have mentioned. :? I can't say much as my poem knowledge isn't too good. The idea ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The search for Madeline

    Suspisious indeed my friend Me and Lacy were discussing this on our walk to school If they've found the girls blood in the parents car, then somethings not right with ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Deux

    I like this story and can see that it is developing well. I also have nothing bad to say about it lol . I'm not good with all the 'technical ...

    Sep 11, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith