User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Other Poetry Re: The Planets

    This is great. :) Your descriptions and imagery are very good. I can't really find anything i disliked about this. Maybe though, as a suggestion, i'd add some punctuation to ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Canoe

    I really like this poem, it's great. I continue on my journey to nowhere, enjoying nature, Bird calls surround me, the quiet splash of the water below, The many throngs ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Trois

    This is very good :) With the puncuation and stuff, well, the people above have already mentioned it ;) All in all i am very much enjoying this story.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    I really hope this film is a 15 and not an 18..because if it is i can't watch it on the big screen :(

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lost

    I agree with Lizzy, i also read this in my head as if it was a rap :lol: I like this, its great and original :)

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Friday nightMARES

    Aww, this is really cute :) I can't see anything i don't like in here...i love it :)

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Poo to you Sarah, you are the liar in this clan. ^^ It was not me, it was Gary Oldman

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Depp?

    Carrot Cakes are poo Johnny Depp is...[wiggles eyebrows]...on my calender

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Emma Mary Revel You are anything but shy You are nice, but i hate you in maths But i think we have a bit of an agreement that we fall ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    Thanks for that it's a good tip. When you read it normally, you tend to miss really obvious mistakes. My english teacher told me to write, then go watch tv ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Runaway

    This is very simple, but i like the simplicity of it. I couldn't really find a meaning or story in here, but i think it's a good idea/start. :) x

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    This is a lovely picture. I like the way you've done it :) lol The head is very well drawn and the legs look really fragile.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    [sits and stares at the glowyness] :)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    I don't think the terrorists would have sat down and worked out all that maths before they attacked. And i agree about the chain letter bit. They are never true, ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: depressing

    I don't really get what this is about. I like it, in a strange way. But I can't be sure of what you are trying to say in this poem.

    Sep 12, 2007


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer