User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    Ooh, these are cool, nice style :)

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    Woooowwwww, these are great.. On the first one i love the eyes, maybe make the nose less busy but other than that it's amazing. :D The others are great too, ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    Hello :) "This is really nice. I like the all the different colors and things, and how they're all soft-looking and nice. You did this with colored pencil, right? It ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Can a heart?

    Wow, short and sweet ^-^ "Can a heart, once loved, be found bleeding silent, not a sound, sadness evident, forever bound, down upon the blackened ground. " I very much ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    Wow, his mane and face are the best bit. I like this alot. Maybe work on shading to improve :) x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Aww, wow these are great. ^-^ Your kitty is soooo cute, specially with glasses on. :) I aren't bothered about them being blurred 'cos the cat is so super hehe. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Wow, these are great. I love the haunted hut photo, the trees are like..woah xD x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: SS Apple

    This is well done :) I like the shading. Cool ^-^ x

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Literature Train

    Wow, this is good... "I don't write to impress, Just to merely express; Like the orient. " I am not too sure about the last line of this. I love ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    "Haha! Sherlock Holmes Kitty! ...The hat and pipe getup made me think of that. xD Love it. But I'm not an art expert. -St. Razorblade The Official YWS Pirate " ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    "Brilliant job. I could never, ever draw like that! But as everyone else has said, that is one gender confused looking character. And I've figured out why. His pose and ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter Warmer

    Wowie, much better than it was beforeeor :) Good job of imrpoving! :D Byes, from Sarah x

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense #2

    Hmmmms, i like this but i aren't entierly sure what it's on about or what it means. Sounds prettty good though.:] Bye, x

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Haha. :D Funky penguin. Looks cool. 8-) x

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    "But remember, topic titles in all caps are the root of all evil. D: " "I third the anti-caps in title movement." Just wondering like... Why don't people like caps ...

    Oct 2, 2007


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain