User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Other Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    Oof, i really like the design of it. :) The colours are cool. :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    Wow at the second one... Your way of colouring is really good. And they all seem very spiritualish and earthy :) Super work, i'd love to see more! :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I really like the window one, as it looks very...clean (I don't have a clue what i'm on about XD). I also really like the stairs one, i like the ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I like these pictures. I'm not a fan of those dolls as i just don't like them genrally. But i love the kitty at the end. Aww, it's cute. :) ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    It's me and you! And we look coool [wiggles eyebrows] You're a super drawer. And i'm not even being biased. Wub you xxxxxxxx

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    Oooh [stares] This is cool :) x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    Wow This is great. It flows really well and your rhyming works really well :) Super Work :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Clound n' Flowers

    I really like this. I love the way the cloud is right behind the flower. I'm not an expert on photography so i can't really say much else. :lol: Super ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    These are nice :) And i love your handwriting too hehe. The first one is the best in my opinion. Maybe add some colour, that would be super :) x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    Wow! These are all amazing. I like how you've done the first one. The tree and the train ones are also fantastic. Basically...you're amazing at art. :D I hope you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon(Pic Thread)

    Wowie, these are very good indeed :D

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    :D This is great! The hands and arms are very well done, i'd have trouble with that and end up tearing out my hair. XD Good picture (Y) :) x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    These photos are amazing! Your kitty is soo cute ^-^ :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern Living Pt. 2

    These are good :) I like te second best. Looks to be a nice place. :)

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sorrow

    Yes, this is very good, but very short...maybe alittle too short. The rhyme is also very good :) Basically everything said above.

    Sep 15, 2007


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain