User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Other Poetry Re: Jam

    Oh my gosh, short and sweet! :D I really like your style of writing. I have read your poem about monsters under the bed too and i liked that just ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Invisable

    I really like this, and i like the point you are making (if that makes sence). I know this has been said, but i would definetly type things on word ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Changing Raincoats

    Ooh i liked this, it was great. I can't really say anything more than that as i don't know anything about the technical side to poems...but i know that i ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    I agree with what your saying here. There's a difference between being harsh so someone can improve and just being mean for the sake of it. I mean its a ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Grr, i've been going on this page every now and again for about two weeks now, and it still doesn't show up... :( My laptop is poo. Ah well, i'm ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Yes i fancied putting a question mark there, so i did. :) And i will not get into another debate about Mindless Self Indulgence, i will lose and become very ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    scunthorpe is shit.. but youre great!.. "It sounds so posh but it’s just about the worst school I’ve ever seen".. so tell me sarah, how many schools have you seen?.. ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Ooooooh, i like this, it's orange and fancy. I don't know what you've done so i can't comment much more, other than saying OMG that's amazing and such. [stares some ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    OOF! I like this. I like the backgroundy swirls..and i like the glowy flowers. Basically i like all of it. And i likes the colour. And you could do it ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    Wow! This is my kind of poem to be honest... It's funny, it's childish and it's simple to understand. This is really great and i think you should try get ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds

    I quite like this... But i had trouble with the structure of it. Then again, i'm no poem expert but that's just my view lol. I like the descriptions in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Knights of Acid

    I tryed my best to read all of this, but i only got halfway through. :( What i read i quite liked. And i also like controversial topics so i ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Canoe

    Ooh, definetly improved :) Your really good at description and imagery and all that jazz. :D x

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death

    XD This is really great in a strange and rather interesting way... I do not know whether it be bad, or good...but i likes it. It made me chuckle abit, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow, these are pretty gosh darn amazing. Ahem. I really like them. The only thing i'd probably suggest is to add a little colour. :D Great detail aswell. Your shadings ...

    Sep 16, 2007


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm