User avatar

sarahcrosbeh

  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    This is really good, it's better than my first attempt at anime. XD x

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    Wow, well you can deffinetly draw... :D Very talented, they're all amazing. Byes. x

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    Wow this is really well done, the idea is super too. :) Good job. :) x

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    Wow this is really good. :D

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    Ooh i like your drawings. They're quite cute in a strange way. Nice work. :) Maybe add some colour to improve? :D x

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 3, Abandoned in Train Station - Melbourne

    Bleh, some people really do have screws loose... x

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    Oooh that's really good. You are very artistic indeed. :) Can't wait to see the next picture you post of this. Urban background sounds good. :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    I like this. The rhyming is good but it's heard quite alot in Tim Burton-esque poetry books. If that makes sence... I like how it ends, even though it's sad, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    Wow, this is cute and well done. :) I like the colouring, you've done it well. (Y) :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's Free Gifts

    Wow these are great! :) Clouds are nice things to take pictures of. lol I love your avatar by the way... x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Gosh, these drawings are all brilliant. :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Wow, this picture's pretty. :) I like all the colours in it, looks very summery. x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    Thanks for all your comments :D

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Authorship

    Another good poem. :) I have nothing bad to say about it. lol Your writing style is ace! :D x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Writer's Dream

    This was amazing. You have a good rhyhm to the poem, the rhyming was great too. You also use interesting words to describe things which keeps me interested. Yep. Basically, ...

    Sep 17, 2007


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat