-
Re: Light That Never Goes Out
Ooh, the colours are cool :) This is good. x
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Mother and Child
Wow, this is amazing. You can certainly draw. I haven't got anything bad to say. :) x
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Winter Walk To School
Thanks for all your comments :) I probably won't be doing anything to this, as right now i am working on something else o_0 Whether it will go to plan ...
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Winter Walk To School
I didn't really know where this is meant to go. And i realise it has no plot or story or anything. Haha. But anyway, read away. :D The street was ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Gets you a lot of reviews, as well. Peace, love, chocolate, Muffin" Yes, yes it does ;) Which is always a good thing. Anyways, back ot more improtant matters ahaha. ...
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Why do you reply to every single comment that somebody posts on your thread, even when you have nothing to say other than, "thank you"? ~Butter In My Hair " ...
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Little fact-file thingymajig
"Millions of times? Wow... you must see each other a bunch. Does blinking count as a breakup period? And, hi... I like your intro. Tis a cool little thing. Peace, ...
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: My cat likes boxes!
Wow! Pancho is a great name for a kitty. ^-^ And the first picture is ever so cute. I love it when my cat finds an empty cereal box, sticks ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Rain Dance.
Gosh , i like this alot Lizzeh. : ) "I'd stand in the downpour, Until twilight if you asked. Heavy drops of inky-coloured rain, Soaking me to the skin; I ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Eat Me Before You Leave
Wow, this is an original idea : ) So well done for that, like! "hello darling you look a bit gaunt a little bit anorexic hungry eat me won't you? ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.
Oh my gosh Lizzybeth. You...Me...Camera...Video...Computer...Editing... We could actually make a show involving your monkey and monkey and i have toy dinosaurs and such..and we could make our own..sal
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.
Oh Lizzy you little ragamuffin you... I remeber the day we got those monkeys, Scarbrough... Back in the summer holidays, when life was nice :| [sobs] Ugh Anyways, this is ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Bird Photography...
Wowie, these are great. I love number one. The colours of the bird show up great agaisnt the background sky. : ) Number two is cute ^-^, the bird has ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Photos
Wow these are pretty impressive : D I love the islands in the first one, they look funkeh. ^-^ The place you went to looks positevely beautiful. : ) Good ...
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: My worst part of the day
:) Wow this is great. hehe "I’m on the verge of dieing. I’m stuck inside my class I want to burn the dreaded math And stab it in the – ...
Oct 11, 2007
