User avatar

sara13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Falls

    hey good job on the story. I'm new to this prograhm and I had a quistion. When you right a story do you just give a sample or can you ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm not a sad person but I thought I should right this.

    hey thanks and i type really fast so i make allot of mistaks and as I said before. Not really good at the sad stuff. But thaks for the help ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm not a sad person but I thought I should right this.

    This is my first short story. I suck at endings so tell me how it goes. I hadn't known her well but I still cry before I got to sleep. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Voice in My Head

    That was really good. I like how you started withe something so random and you're building it into something so large. But I think the expaining on how he can ...

    Oct 10, 2009


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater