User avatar

sara13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Meadow

    Okay so I'm not from Africa nor do I think I have the experience to try to write such a powerful story so tell me if you would read a ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Following Your Heart is Hard To Do

    That was a sweet story and I really liked it. I'm waiting for more so keep it up. IN my case you just made one mistake when you started talking ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The last year...

    thanks for the feedback guys I really need it :D

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Final Dance

    AWWW! that was very romantic and intresting. Loved it. Dancing, loving and all that jazz... i'm into it all. There where some moments when you sorda kinda changed you're lovely ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The last year...

    Okay so this is a first for me in writing science fiction. So I don't know how it will turn out.... I'll just right the beginning and if you guys ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter rewriten (it's rough, but I like it)

    There where many spelling mistakes and I got a little confused when you would suddenly skip to another scene without even ending the last one. I liked how you made ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End

    Hey good job Derek but there was a few times when you rushed the explanation of the fight or something like that. You where talking as if you where the ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sonnet: moonlight

    I liked it. But sometimes I think you're mind would wonder or something and it stopped the reader from feeling. But over all good job:)

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lies and Love...

    Um.... I got a little bit to say... That was not what I was expecting. It was just talking and in one part you are talking as the third person ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lockdown

    That was one of the best stories you have written!!! One problem i think is when you said sorer when her ankles or something hurt doesn't quite sound right. You ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm not a sad person but I thought I should right this.

    I never saw the spelling check. Hey your the best! Now that is what I call criticism! I am totally gonna take that with me to my next stories. And ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank eye

    hey thanks guys. It's just those silly spelling mistakes and when I get really exited while writing I tend to rush things but If i fix those I think I ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank eye

    Another spelling mistake story. Let me know how I did and tell the truth I like to hear what I did wrong so I can fix it. You didn't like ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    OH MY GOD THAT WAS REALY FUNNY! I love how twilight is like the EXACT opposite of what you wrote. Loved it loved it and loved it!!!!!! I like how ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm not a sad person but I thought I should right this.

    thanks and can I ask how you can put a picture as you're avatar?

    Oct 12, 2009


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief