User avatar

sara13

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing Me

    Wow... that's probably the only word i can use right now. It was to the point and scattered at the same time. This should be published because i feel allot ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I love love love it! oh gosh took my breath away :P First of all i like how you explained her in a way that seemed like ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    This was very smartly done with the repeating sentences and how you created the strong image of how nothing was changing. The only thing i wish would have been to ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Making Tea

    wow... its really interesting! I love how you can't tell what the other person is saying (the weirdo) wow this is something else... hm... i think you can get this ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Single Rose

    Hey sara here This was a little repetitive for me at some times and in the beginning paragraph you were viewing the scene in first person then in third person... ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands

    OH what happens next? This was very very well written! :D I like how you used hands to first describe the "Monster" and the hands you described as being soft. ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I'll Fly with You

    Hey this is well written and made my heart pound a little faster...but not to much. One line I felt should be changed was you wrote "the tears you are ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Telephone Call (edited)

    Hey :D I'm not really into grammar and small mistakes but I do want to let you know that this was very beautifully written. I understand that it is about ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shaken up

    hey Lena... wow i just looked at my reading again and realized my dumb mistakes. I was laughing at myself so hard! Thanks for fixing my problems I'll get to ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    uhm... whoever you are.... i really love u! This was like amazing and so smartly thought up! I loved it. MAKE MORE PLEASE! for the sake of entertainment. :D Thanks ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shaken up

    So this is something I would hate writing but thought I'd try something new "Hurry up Jenny!" Kristen calls me. They really do want me in their group! I force ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles Of A Teenage Vampire

    Alright... lets start from the beginning... I started reading and i felt like I was being hit with waves and waves of information. Plus, you didn't put comas and periods ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Promise Me a Diamond

    Title is amazing and captured my attention. There where some parts you made mistakes with the "him", "he" and "her" parts that I got confused with. “I promise you, just ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: FireFlies

    I really loved how you portraied the story in dad's eyes and kept switching back and forth between time lines that part was the best. I can't wait for more ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Meadow

    thanks and the beginning sentence was just a comment before I actually started writing. And yeah those silly spelling mistakes make me go INSANE :) Thanks allot I appreciate the ...

    Nov 10, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes