User avatar

sapphirewednesday

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Great! Very descriptive, a bit of a downer! I like it because downers are my cup of tea! Really awesome though! Keep it up!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If it's all Falling Apart

    I like it! It's a little long, and personally, I enjoy reading/writing poems that say a lot through a little words. The rhyme scheme was great, the story was great! ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What I once knew

    thanks for the feedback guys! and sorry im a little late! but really the negative feedback really helps LOADS not that the compliments arent nice, thanks so much, but i ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dreams of a Reject

    I am afraid, as old wounds reopen I am distracted, as your beauty echoes in my head I am humbled, as I realize you would never want me I am ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: haiku

    I think that's a great haiku. I guess most haiku don't express themselves so much because they're so limited as to how much space you have. This haiku is different. ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The One I love the Most

    I feel like this poem is broken up by lines too much. I'm not a fan of the format but the poem has greatness behind it. Keep up the good ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty

    This is simply amazing! There are a few things I would change, like shorten up the lines a bit, but I love it! Keep writing, you have major talent.

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Supernova

    It was good but by the middle it got weak. I really like it, and I can see the message you're conveying, I just don't know if the words you ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Promise of Verdant

    I love it. It makes life seem so happy, so frivolous. I have no criticism except why haven't you written more!?

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Obsession

    I didn't like it much because I feel like it was monotone and emotionless. I understand your passion, but it seems dark almost.

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Apocalypse: From a Zombie's perspective

    I like this! I think you completely owned it and you deserve the prize! It's Fabulous! :D

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Time.

    I like this! It's sad and very true. Sometimes sad but true helps you see the reality, and get over your own stupid pettyness

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    This is WONDERFUL! No criticism here! Funny, Ironic, Flowing, With a Point! I love this! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Gaze

    Thanks very much, its nice to know that someone likes my poems. If you like what you see, another follower would be nice!

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What I once knew

    Your hand perched on my hip so gently Your neck, smooth perfection Your lips, I could never get enough. When you touch me, you don't know how high my heart ...

    Apr 14, 2011


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr