User avatar

sapphirewednesday

  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    I think it was too long and got a bit boring after a while. I know I'm not really part of your "audience" because I'm not all Christian, but I ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Are you rejecting me?

    This poem is really funny and extremely catchy!! The rhythm is great and I can hear the voice in my head. Really great job! :) No criticism here! :)

    May 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I hate love poems

    I like the idea behind it, but the poem is lacking stanzas, and flow. I like the last two lines the best, very good metaphor. :) Keep writing, write from ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Emergency

    Sad, but really really well written! Your poem is just my type!! Like Like Like Like Love!! :) Thank you for sharing this.

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    It was a sunset, just a sunset As it descended into the night. The red and purple and yellow and gold Scattered, in a shimmering light I can't explain the ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday, Teenager

    Haha! This is great! I really loved reading the clever rhyming, really brought a smile to my face! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing, I'll have to read this ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Also, HIGHWHITESOCKS, the poem was referring to a storyline from a really old book.... it ended sadly. Originally the poem was simply about two girls being in love, but as ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Butterfinger, I'm sorry. That was really immature. I just was a bit shocked because I worked really hard and I got a rude response. If you had given me pointers ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    well, it wasnt made for immature people :)

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi My Name Is

    WOW. Amazing. That's really all I can say. You are TRULY talented. Keep up your writing, I'm following you. Awesome.

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    It started with my hair, and progressed to a kiss It started with me loving her and ended up like this The way her beautiful body gleamed, In the pure ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kaiden's Poem

    Thanks, I had that first thought myself, so I'll change it now!

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: raging

    Yeah, I wrote this about a week ago, and I wasn't really in a mood for grammar. Haha, if you've ever read any of my other work you'll see its ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shout it to the World.

    There once was a young girl, smart and slick Her favorite things to use were her pen and her pick She played her guitar whenever she could, But did most ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kaiden's Poem

    His cold touch and cold mood and cold hand grabs mine, His razor blade had a tip so fine He held my arm up, and prepared it with a kiss ...

    May 2, 2011


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard