User avatar

saoirse

  • Lounge, The Re: HIM!

    Who likes them??? They're one of my favorites. 8) Actually, that's an understatement. I'm completely obsessed.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My top lip looks really tiny. :D Yeah. My shirt says Muggle.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Woo!

    Good luck!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Oooh. I want to study manuscripts and learn about history. Anthropology maybe? Inspiration from the Historian. :)

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was feeling left out... These were taken with my spiffy new mobile 8). Ah! Gorgeous much???

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Brand New

    Yes, I agree. It's a lot more mature than their earlier stuff. And that album cover is marvelous!

    Dec 28, 2006


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury