User avatar

saoirse

  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Oooh. I want to study manuscripts and learn about history. Anthropology maybe? Inspiration from the Historian. :)

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter is my favorite, followed by His Dark Materials. Harry Potter is just a wonderful story. Rowling is a great writer in that she can combine the dark with ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Anne Rice is my favorite writer ever. She's amazing. I mean, I'm speechless. I don't even know how to say it. Interview with the Vampire was a great movie. "Evil ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Garter Snake

    I think the beginning was really very strong and beautiful. You've got talent, especially concerning imagery. But the ending was slightly disappointing. It seemed more juvenile, like you were trying ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hi Brandi! (That's much easier to spell than your username by the way... ;) ) I really love ... and boys with long hair, Hehe, thought I'd ask - that ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Lawrence Ferlinghetti!!!!!!!!!! He's incredible. Amazing. I'm in love with his words. And Allen Ginsberg is pretty wonderful too.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Mmhmm, mmhmm, thank you.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I was feeling left out... These were taken with my spiffy new mobile 8). Ah! Gorgeous much???

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Time Traveler's Wife

    I've read it, and I've got to say, it is absolutely amazing.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Oh! I'm sorry. I guess I'm just used to other writing sites. And thank you. :)

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Brand New

    Yes, I agree. It's a lot more mature than their earlier stuff. And that album cover is marvelous!

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Well, I write poetry. But I've been wanting to get into fiction. I just haven't had the right inspiration or the patience to go through with it. Thank you both ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hello all. 8) My name is Brandi. I'm sixteen and I've been writing for two years. It's amazing to see the difference in my writing from when I first began ...

    Dec 28, 2006


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline