User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • Research Re: Milkman

    I don't know much about milkmen (never even seen one in real life before), but Wikipedia might!

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    On WordTripJr, there was a user who complained of getting too attached to his/her characters, and not being able to kill them off. I have the complete opposite problem, I ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dear 13-year-old: YOU SUCK!

    I sucked when I was 11. I mean, I had great ideas and I was funny, but oh my GAWD - I was awful all the same! Everyone told me ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    On Marriage What age is a reasonable age for marriage? Dang. 18? What events would have to happen before you would consider marriage? I'd have to be absolutely certain about ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    No... this isn't a "which one is better" thread. Because obviously American is better. ;) No, seriously, this was inspired by seeing several English dudes complain about Americans spellings and ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alleviate writers block

    This might be a little bit insane, but when I'm writing, I always have a part of my brain focusing on one of the characters sitting in a room, telling ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Research Re: Gay Rights in America during the early 1900's

    With the help of my friend the Google Directory, I have a pretty useful site for this. PBS: (Navigate to 1900s using the frame on the right. Yay, a timeline!) ...

    May 30, 2007


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky