-
Re: Favorite TV Shows
House, mentioned, only once? South Park, not at all? And nobody said... Tyra ? *faints dead away& South Park is okay but I don't go out of my way to ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3
Um, did you not see the freaking huge maelstrom? ;) It was NOT "huge". If it were huge, it would've swallowed those ships whole, but no , they could navigate ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: The Covenant
I saw this, like, yesterday. My little brother loved it, too. Personally, the only part I liked was when that truck blew up or whatever. That was schweet! Other than ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Last.fm
I have it but I prefer Pandora now. They're way better at recommending similar stuff to the things I like to listen to.
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
Shows Still Running American Idol The Dresden Files (Is it still running? Well, actually, I mostly like Murphy and also that really cute vampire queen, whatever her name was.) Heroes ...
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: Shamefully, I know all the words
"My Humps" by Fergie, and Alanis Morissette's cover version. Yup. Plus, "Hot Stuff" by the Pussycat Dolls. I'm sure there's others. I have Junkmusicitis.
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3
SPOILERS! I saw it yesterday or somethin' like that. It was pretty okay, but I have a couple of problems with it: 1. Too many characters, too many subplots, too ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: LOST: the season finale?
You seem to base a lot of your goods and bads on relationships and who is hot... Though, I have to agree: 1. Sayid snapping a guy's neck with his ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: LOST: the season finale?
WARNING: SPOILER-TASTIC POST! Here's what I liked about the finale of Lost: 1. Sayid snapping a guy's neck with his hands tied behind his back. 2. The *crack* I heard ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Nintendo Wii
Well, I introduced my grandparents to Wii the other day, and my granddaddy kept saying things like, "Well, that's neat!" and "I've got to get me one of these!" Any ...
May 23, 2007
