User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I watched it with my dad. It was kinda special because he's the one that read the series to me in the first place, a chapter a night, starting when ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blood and Chocolate

    My mama read it, because it's got such a cool title, and was disappointed. Just a warning. We're gonna see the movie as soon as the library gets it.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Stranger Than Fiction

    I saw it with my mom and li'l bro when it was in the theater. We loved it, but all agreed, the "ending" (including both variants used in the book-within-a-movie-inspired-by-a-book) ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    It's such a "Mad World" (original by Tears for Fears, remade by Michael Andrews and Gary Jules)

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    and one tear

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Church, State, and the Seperation Thereof

    Well, my opinion is extremely biased. As a non-Christian living in the so-called "Bible Belt", I frequently felt like ridiculous measures were being taken to protect "Christian values". One time ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I wouldn't go as far as to say it's "abuse", but it's certainly unnecessary violence. My dad was spanked frequently when he was growing up, and he always said, "It ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    I have no problem with the idea of a woman president, but I have some serious problems with Hilary Clinton. :evil:

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare-- Genius or Fraud?

    Shakespeare is responsible for bringing us countless works with universal appeal. He has coined many words commonly used today (Some of my favorites: invulnerable , jig , majestic , numb ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    I believe that if the universe is indeed infinite, then there is no possible way Earth is the only planet with life. I don't think we'll have the technology to ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    I've read about this kinda thing before. Certain kinds of sound waves can enhance memory and things like that. Trippy.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    Bugs Bunny always struck me as the more clever one. :) But I love Roadrunner most of all!

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Last.fm

    Pandora is cool. However, it's only better for recommending -- not for anything else. And it has far less bands on it. What else is there? :wink:

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    None of the above: I liked Fallen , but as they've become more mainstream, I've liked them less and less. Also, if you think Amy Lee has a good voice, ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    9 out of 10 gamers agree, I totally qualify as a hardcore gamer. I mean, hell, I have an Intellivision. (Ever play Mouse Trap ? Not related to the board ...

    Jun 5, 2007


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee