User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    (Meh, I still don't quite get the rating system. Good 'nough?) Frequently, when we see articles in newspapers or news stories on TV or anything relating to the internet in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a star!

    But I don't have anything to say! It would be a pointless friggin' review!

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a star!

    Of course I would discover this at 3:00 in the morning when I know I'm getting up early the next day... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, therefore I am a Pastafarian. OMG, I heard about that! Apparently it is an actual religion?... :lol: Reminds me of the Pastamancers in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    6/10 what isn't weird? duct tape, paper clips, and rubber bands hold the world together. 6/10 meh, don't have much to say about it. Hello, my name is sanguine_dreams, and ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rap, Rock n' roll, pop, classical

    Homo-hop. The only music that seems to have anything worthwhile to say anymore. Otherwise, classical is fine, because it's instrumental, and Latin music (or even occasionally French, Japanese, or some

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm spiritual, but not religious.

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Wow... I almost forgot about this thread. Okay, I'll answer my own questions now. How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? Meh. If it gives me homo-hop, ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    It's Gay Pride Month! So, a conversation is in order. Questions to get us started (will answer once the thread gets going): How do you feel about the concept of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Mine (I probably missed some): 4 Non Blondes (Linda Perry is a GENIUS! Usually when I say that about someone, I'm being sarcastic, but really, I

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    *Last Comic Standing contestant that should've made it through reference which has only a little bit to do with the conversation* But... the sun... feels like a warm hug... from ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Stranger Than Fiction

    I saw it with my mom and li'l bro when it was in the theater. We loved it, but all agreed, the "ending" (including both variants used in the book-within-a-movie-inspired-by-a-book) ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    This forum is full of God debates: does he exist? what's he like? is he logical? does he control us? etc. I'm pretty fed up of people telling me what ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    Um, did you not see the freaking huge maelstrom? ;) It was NOT "huge". If it were huge, it would've swallowed those ships whole, but no , they could navigate ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    I don't really know the difference, except that I do believe you'll find more online programs compatible with PCs than with Macs, because PCs are more universally owned. Of course, ...

    Jun 17, 2007


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus