User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Can You Write About Things...

    I kinda "cheat" when I'm writing about something I haven't experienced myself. For instance, If I'm talking about a beach in Venice sometime in the 1500s, I'll talk about the ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Research Re: Milkman

    I don't know much about milkmen (never even seen one in real life before), but Wikipedia might!

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm spiritual, but not religious.

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Other Re: Letter to Myself

    Oh yeah, tell me about it. There are plenty of things I should have done different but didn't. I tried doing this once actually but I looked back on it ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Wow... I almost forgot about this thread. Okay, I'll answer my own questions now. How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? Meh. If it gives me homo-hop, ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    And so it was that finally, the paint had dried.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    The evil fiend was eying the bowl-my bowl! My home! It's fatal doom-sound (rumbly and low) emanated from its entire body. I swam as far down as I could, and ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Other Re: Letter to Myself

    I think everyone wishes at some point in their lives that they could talk to their younger selves. So, I decided to write a letter to my seven-year-old self. ------------------------------------------

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    It's Gay Pride Month! So, a conversation is in order. Questions to get us started (will answer once the thread gets going): How do you feel about the concept of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Mine (I probably missed some): 4 Non Blondes (Linda Perry is a GENIUS! Usually when I say that about someone, I'm being sarcastic, but really, I

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    *Last Comic Standing contestant that should've made it through reference which has only a little bit to do with the conversation* But... the sun... feels like a warm hug... from ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    I cannot -- seem to say -- What influences I have known, My poems do -- not portray -- From whose writing they have grown! (My attempt at an E.D., ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poems That Every Child Should Know

    Two words: Shel. Silverstein. Two more: True. Dat.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I love, love, LOVE Tamora! The only books of hers I didn't like were the Protector of the Small quartet. It's like the Song of the Lioness quartet, but boring! ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you find it harder to read...

    It depends on how into it I am. If I write and I'm reading a book I like at the same time, I tend to have to rewrite entire sections ...

    Jun 18, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year