User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Climbing. Falling. (Dreams #1)

    Hm... interesting. Knowing fully well that its a fanfic I still have to say this, there's no depth, no offense but I didn't care if you made it up the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    *Shakes head.* This isn't actually a "Is homosexuality genetic? Is it 'natural'? Is it immoral or corrupt?" thread, people. :P But don't worry, I don't care if we go off-topic. ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    Yes, we'd all like to see that on the news. But news stations generally have a liberal spin, and they'd never want to admit there's an area where Republicans prosper ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divorce sucks

    divorce sucks, yes it does. parrents seperating, making you be constantly on the move, i wishe there was somthingi could do, it is all my fault. I want to run ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Climbing. Falling. (Dreams #1)

    I got the idea last night that I could start writing flashfics based on dreams I have each night or have had in the past. Trust me, I have a ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Internet...

    (Meh, I still don't quite get the rating system. Good 'nough?) Frequently, when we see articles in newspapers or news stories on TV or anything relating to the internet in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    Ha, that is really clever. I should show this to my mom and dad; they're all about that stuff.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Weird storybook idea

    I think s he means, everyone makes a character profile, then picks someone else's to play... :? EDIT: Oops, didn't even look at who it was. :oops:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Still the cool, wierd rabbits. 6.5/10 - Samurai are cool, but there's something that's off-putting about it.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a star!

    But I don't have anything to say! It would be a pointless friggin' review!

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I have a star!

    Of course I would discover this at 3:00 in the morning when I know I'm getting up early the next day... :lol:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    Every time I see this thread I start thinking of that Alanis Morissette song. It's like rain On your wedding day Free ride When you've already paid

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, therefore I am a Pastafarian. OMG, I heard about that! Apparently it is an actual religion?... :lol: Reminds me of the Pastamancers in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Miranda and the Masquerade (temp title) Part 1

    (Eek, I don't know if I rated it properly...) This is the beginning for a fanfic for a Vampire: the Masquerade character I used to play online. I was really ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rewrites

    :) Sweet. Indeed :D Sounds interesting. Just make sure you identify the conflict, as that seems to be what got you into trouble in the first place ^_^ Yeah, okay.

    Jun 21, 2007


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides