User avatar

sanguine_dreams

  • Lounge, The Re: LOST: the season finale?

    WARNING: SPOILER-TASTIC POST! Here's what I liked about the finale of Lost: 1. Sayid snapping a guy's neck with his hands tied behind his back. 2. The *crack* I heard ...

    May 25, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    I wasn't sure how exactly the time frame would work, but everyone else seemed to be posting pre-zombie intros, so I was all, "When in Rome..." BTW, a few people ...

    May 25, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Well, now a few more characters have been posted up, and Lilliah isn't the only high school age character anymore. Yay! I know I probably shouldn't have bothered to post ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Lilliah was not at all concerned with being "ladylike". No, right now, she just wanted to get a whole lot of dirt in a lot of guys' faces. How sweet ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Lymerics(sp?)

    ok i suck to the power of 20790681 with creating poems, i have good ideas but cannot put them into format, i thought of one earlier which i jotted down ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Well, I introduced my grandparents to Wii the other day, and my granddaddy kept saying things like, "Well, that's neat!" and "I've got to get me one of these!" Any ...

    May 23, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Welcome to the Discussion Thread. First on the menu...I just noticed something--in almost all our profiles, the character is noted as being Powerful, or Muscular. What is it with people ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    NAME: Grif Albatross AGE: 19 HEIGHT: 5'10" WEIGHT: 140 lbs. EYES: Blue HAIR: Short brown PHYSIQUE: Lanky EDUCATION: High School, Jr. College, Eagle Scout. PROS: Good knowledge of the City, ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Tamora Pierce's books were enjoyable to begin with and become better and better as you go through the years of her writing career. And all y'all haters can kiss my ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    I'm sure I'll remember something else right after I post, but here's what I've got: Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis The Egypt Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder Ender's ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Mmm... Morning Star Breakfast Strips. They're not really yellow, more tannish, but there was no tan button. Anyways, I became a vegetarian a few months ago. I was raised on ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Right, hi, I'm from WF, too. I'm JK_Wannabe on there, but I've given myself a new name here because I no longer believe I am writing like, well, a JK ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Keeping It Real

    Apparently, this must be a new style. In a new series including The Sea of Monsters (which is about a boy who finds out he's the son of Poseidon), The ...

    May 23, 2007


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167