User avatar

sandayselkie

sandayselkie

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves chapt. 2

    really good story, Have me keen to find out what happens next. The whole thing of her trying to set of the traps only to get stuck in one. Then ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clostrophorical: Chapter 9: The Green Eyed Man(Lucas)

    An interesting and slightly weird story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. An interesting plot and inn some ways freaky. In some ways, there are seven kids each having to face their ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sleeping Wonder (1)

    Good story. Really enjoyed it. Starts of fairly calm until you meet the vampires. You don't explain much about what happened to her parents. It might be an idea to ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Chains

    This story is great. I really enjoyed it. It showed how much we see set things in a set way. Instead of the usually thing of dragons being uncaring and ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chosen One arises

    This is the first of a trilogy I hope to publish. Yes I am still working on it and have an idea on how to alter the beginning. It will ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Realms: To Catch a Dragon: Chapter One

    This is really good. I love the way you write it how any teenager would see it. With that whole "thats just typical" attitude. I also like the way you ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gladiator Girl

    I liked it. A really good story. It was the sort of story to keep you captivated right up to the end. Loved it.

    Aug 2, 2010


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing