User avatar

sandayselkie

sandayselkie

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 3

    ok now it is getting really interesting. All sorts of questions come to mind, like what will the commander think when he finds out she is a dragon rider? will ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 2

    Getting better the more I read and this is only chapter two. Really like the commander. Great detail and wonderful setting. This is a really good story. Still with the ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 1

    This is good. Definetly graphic but good. Makes a change to some of the other stories you get. It leaves you wondering if the commander looks for her again or ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter One

    Wow. Powerful piece. Really liked the depth and mystery to the story. It truly shows that nothing will stop a mother from protecting her children. Look forward to how the ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Coven - Chapter One

    An unusual story but I liked it. Had a very interesting ending. Looks like it could be really good

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter Two

    Strange. Unusual. Interesting. This has the attention from the start. The way you go from hiding something to on about a dictator. love it.

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter One

    OOOOhhhhh ok that was creepy. I could just sense that something wrong was going to happen when she gets a night of peace. Brilliant story. Can't wait to read whats ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No More Lies, I Promise

    Really good. The whole piece. You make Dylan seem really wierd, even unworldly. Great story. Really nice that Finn might find a friend with her as well.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Go to Hell (Part 2 of 2)

    ok the humour in this is good. I loved it

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Miriam (edited)

    I liked it. The whole cowering under him like that and taking it for only so long. I would have flipped to. Good for her to finally stand up to ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfect

    Oh very nice. I loved the way you portrayed it as a mother and daughter that are like two complete strangers. The ending was brilliant.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Go to Hell (Part 1 of 2)

    not bad. I was suspicious of her being the daughter. Real laugh. I think the best bit was the sigh of relief turning into a whimper when he finds himself ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wither

    sweet. A gripping story. The whole thing kept me reading. The ending was very brutal but ok not bad. But what happens to Ethaniel? How does he react to Whithers ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trouble, My Favorite (Chapter 1: Pain)

    nice if not a little disturbing. It was going great till the talking part. That could do with being altered better. just a thought, feel free to ignore me :) ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unfired Silver bullet.

    Nice. I like it. The whole emotional mess. Thinking that they didn't love each other. The build up to suicide and everything was great. I also liked the way he ...

    Aug 3, 2011


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)