User avatar

sandayselkie

sandayselkie

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One: Rewrite

    This is good. Creepy. There is the mystery around the guy, the sorrow around the girl and the hatred for the family. All adds to the build up. I really ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Red Cloak

    This is good. I agree with the others above and can not find any additional problems. It is an interesting follow up from the actual fairy tale.

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Shadow: Chapter 2 part 1

    Wow I am sorry. Was Luna and Rima linked with Corons mother? Is there some really twisted link happening here? Sounds good and has all the creepy action that keeps ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Shadow: Chapter 1 part 2

    I like the whole way she is short but understanding. What I am confused about, is why she wants to destroy her home and why she married the king when ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the House with Chicken Feet (8)

    I liked the story. It was interesting. The whole outline of the story keeps you guessing on what is going on and eventually it all unfolds. Now there is just ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the House with Chicken Feet (4)

    This is an interesting story. The pace was good and the whole way it progressed seemed to keep me curious. Intrigued to know who these fishy people are and what ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter 1

    That definitely opens with a bang. I keep wanting to know who this guy is that was buried alive. Is he linked with the winged creature? Love the whole setting. ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellora/Chapter 1

    Wow. Sweet. You really start this of with readers going "Right. What's going on?" sort of thing. I like it. Their is this whole mysterious aura mixed with suspicion over ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you support the Occupy Wall Street movement?

    I agree with it. I feel that people have a right to how their government works and the banks should not rule. They are also peaceful no matter how violent ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Glass Part 11

    Loved it. The whole idea of how the prince came into the story is really good. I think the build up was good and even how knowing Snow allowed him ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Folded Up

    Well this is strange. Definitely a difference. It was really good. I got a bit lost half way through, but I liked how you took it all from a different ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Place Where Good Men Die #1

    An interesting story. Catches the attention. The ending was good. It really leaves you wondering what is wrong with him. Is he deformed or even human? Really good ideas. Love ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter1 & Prolouge

    Nice. Great beginning. It catches the attention instantly and doesn't let go. I love the way you end it as well. A complete stranger saving the day. Hopefully anyway. You ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 5

    not bad. Got a bit lost at the start. I thought you had missed a bit. It sorted itself out with Blacks arrival though. Shame you are not putting anymore ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Tamer - Chapter 4

    Really nice. You make more questions as fast as you answer them. The old man just keeps you wondering about who she is. It is amazing how quickly she has ...

    Sep 29, 2011


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer