User avatar

sandayselkie

sandayselkie

  • Archive Re: Writing Partner Roulette

    I'm interested in trying out with a partner. Never really done this before. Prefer fantasy though willing to try out something like crime or comedy.

    Aug 16, 2014
  • Archive Re: Writing Partner Roulette

    I am interested in a partner. I mostly write fantasy and done a little fanfiction in Stargate, but willing to try new genres

    May 19, 2014
  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    Hi. Uh, yeah. Please please forgive me. As I said before, I messaged someone and they have just responded with a positive so can you take me of the list ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Vampire King - Prologue

    I like it. Other then what Midnight and Pencilgirl say, I see nothing else wrong. Mind you, I am not one to take advice from. Love the way you started ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Priestess of Fate, Chapter 1 (Part 1)

    Interesting. Strange. I love how you entered into the story. I was a little lost as to why they were bidding really. Love the story though.

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 23: The Pass

    Oh cool. I have read this through all the way and love it. At times it seemed a bit rushed and confusing but great. Can't wait to see more. I ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Cycle- Fireborn

    I really like this. Starts of quick and you don't dawdle on details. Can't wait to see more and hope the publishers like it.

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter Two

    So what happened between him scrabbling to the surface and now? What happened to the girl or will you come back to that? All in all, a brilliant piece. You ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantis Wonders

    Interesting and capturing. You don't delve much into the actual plot line but the background of the character. Starting of knowing how Aliza sees things. I like it

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellora/ Chapter 2

    creepy. This is really good. It leaves you with an idea of what might be happening but does nothing to clarify.

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Twelve: NaNo

    Oh a really good story. The whole secrecy thing shows that they still don't know each other well enough yet. The fact there is a spy makes it even more ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Eight: Nano

    Wow. You are really getting depp and dark. I have to admit I am getting confused with all the names and you seem a bit fast at times.A good storyline ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Five: Nano

    Aw he really cares for her. I have one comment. Sometimes it gets confusing when she has a vision or a memory. Maybe you would be better putting that in ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Four: NaNo

    I love it also. It took me a little bit to realise that the girls were all converging in one place.

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Three: NaNo

    I really like this story. I love the whole way Nastusia has ended up a part of something really much bigger then thought of before. You manage to keep the ...

    Nov 23, 2011


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren