User avatar

samii27

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Walls

    First of all, I found most of this poem boring. The only bit that really caught my attention was: My name is written in blood No one else's is, just ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Withering Beauty

    A perfect example of what a poem should look and sound like! Perfect use of words, perfect describing. I especially like the last part: Though perfect to look at Th ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bach's Lullaby--Ch. 1

    Fantastic! Very engaging for your readers and easy to follow. There was only one mistake I could make out: 1. “Before you get comfy is this house, I must introduce ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legends of Terrianne; Prologue

    Prologue It was dark times in the faraway lands of Zurrak. The sun grew weaker day by day and many stars from the night sky blinked out for the last ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to your Heart

    I feel as if I can relate to this poem. It shows a persons deepest feelings and it captures many hearts. Even now, as I sit here, tears threaten to ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The flood of tears

    At the start of your poem I was thinking "This is just going to be one of those predicatable and obvious poems" but by the end I had changed my ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dark Love

    I have never come across a vampire poem before, but yours was fantastic! The only problem I find is that I know many people hate vampires, so they will dislike ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't write the obvious storyline! Keep your readers waiting and wondering! Don't write a predictable ending, it will only anger and dissapoint your readers!

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered

    There are some writers who are born to capture hearts with their writing, and you are one of them. One day you will be a great author or poet, whichever ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Horse

    What does he see me as? Am I the enemy who rides upon his back? Have I stolen his freedom and pride? What if I am the slave master, to ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Legion

    I liked it, considering it was only hastily written. When writing poetry I always thinks it looks nicer and flows nicer when each section has the same amount of lines. ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration Hiding

    I actually really like this! I feel as if it's so true! I don't know if it is actually about writing and finding the inspiration to do it, but that's ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bearer of Darkness

    I am the bearer of darkness, Thunder is a part of me, Lightening is my sister, I am possessed by misery. Children scream before me, Men bathe in their tears, ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'll Lie

    What a great poem! There are poems and stories that will stick with me to the end, and this is one of them! I saw a few mistakes as well, ...

    Sep 28, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red