Random avatar

sachipachi1

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How Can I Forget?

    How can I forget? How can I forget about you? How can I forget your sweet whispers? How can I forget your strong arms? How can I forget your warm ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All There Is

    There were some parts of the poem where the wording was a bit off, but overall, the poem was great

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    This was a very impressive poem, though you could use some different vocabulary, just broaden your vocabulary a bit and the poem would be great

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    I like the flow of the poem, but don't forget, that rhyming isn't always necessary in a poem. Sometimes rhyming can ruin a poem because the writer sometimes focuses so ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy of the Sand

    This poem was very good! I really liked the flow of the poem and the creativity in your words! Good Job!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eternal Kiss

    Wow, I love it! Your poem is beautiful and I can totally visualize your poem in my head whenever i read it!

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Day

    This was a great poem, but I didn't quite feel any depth from your poem though Try exaggerating some words, so you can really reach out to the reader more ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Covered By Him

    This was a great poem :D This poem really reached out to me, your word choice was exquisite There wasn't much to correct, so a very good job :) -sachipachi1

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Enough to Eat

    Your poem was a bit confusing, but I somewhat captured the idea of your poem. Even though some great poems are built from confusion, it wouldn't hurt if you pointed ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    hi :) I'm new to The Young Writers Society, and just wanted to say hello :) I usually write poems or stories, but never get the guts to have anyone ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the silent breath of love

    This poem is very deep and reaches out to the reader... it just has a few punctuation errors, but besides that it was really good

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is This Real?

    This is a great poem! I can feel the depth in it -sachipachi1

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Afraid

    This piece was excellent, I can really relate to it The wording was a bit off, but still, good job -sachipachi1

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mask

    I hide my pain with a smile... I cover my tears with laughter... I put on a Mask every day So I'm always the one who is smiling The one ...

    Dec 26, 2010


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson