User avatar

sabradan

  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    Asalaamu Alaikum, Kyariyyah. (Is that right?) Welcome! I am (sorta) an immigrant. More of a foreigner living in another country. I'm sabradan, most people just call me Sab or Dan. ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    I am not blessed with the gift of eloquence, for I have never been to Ireland. So, I must be content to echo the sentiments of my fellow man, and ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    If you want good chocolate, you've got to try Elite brand candy bars. They're made in Israel, from Israeli dairy cows. And trust me in this: Israeli dairy products are ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: me

    Grif, keyword there about Anakin, is he WAS the chosen one. But then he betrayed the Jedi Order and even helped to destroy it, thus he is not exactly...chosen anymore ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trust me, you will be TRANSFIXED ;)

    Howdy! Please post a pic of your sexy car...I like sexiness, and I like cars...put em together and what 'ave you got? A PRESENT FOR ME!!!!! mwahahahahhaa! Anyway, I'm Dan. ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member here...

    my lair....mwahahahahahahahaha! haha, just kidding. Welcome, I look forward to reading your stuff.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, I'm Ivan and i was linked here by a good friend of mine. i can't wait to meet some new people - some of my absolute favorite books include ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Welcome, Jess!!!! I'm Dan!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    *Echoes in proper AA-esque form* Hi, Katie! I'm Dan, and I too, am...*sniffles* I'm...I'm...I'm...I'm a writerholic!!!!

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Curse you! You got my hopes up for nothing! /sarcasm. Welcome!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    [quote="Firestarter"][quote]2000pts of DE for fantasy starting a new marine army and about 500 pts of IG. You're on the B&C? [/quote] Yes! I'm shadowdragonjacko. You didn't happen to click on ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    [quote="Firestarter"][quote] play Warhammer and Warhammer 40K, and other things related to that hobby[/quote] w00t! Yes! Someone else! What armies do you play/paint? At the moment I'm finishing off a

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: a brief bio au moi

    Hi everybody! *echoes: Hi, Doctor Nick!* My name is Dan Sanders. I am 18 years old and living in Wheeling, Illinois, USA currently, although at the end of this summer ...

    Jun 9, 2005


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew