-
Re: Arabian girl want new friends
Salaam wa alaikum, Amal. Hello, I'm Dan from Israel. Most people here just call me "sab" though. I know some arabic, and I'd love to learn more! You can teach ...
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)
Bonjour, Borderline! While the extent of my French (beyond random words or phrases) is "Je ne sais pas" or however you spell it. However, I would be very interested in ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: I blame Fand.
You'll be glad you caved to peer pressure. *Puts on over-dramatic fantasy novel Gandalf-esque voice* Welcome to the Society, freind of Fand.
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK
*Unlocks door to armory*
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK
I don't like Spam.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Jiggling Jiggity JigSaw
Well, in these things I normally welcome people, but since we already know each other I think I'll skip that. Actually though, I'm only doing this to stave off the ...
Dec 20, 2006 -
Re: Howdy!
Any freind/family/sister/thing/it of Aris is a freind of mine. Unless theyre really weird. Are you really weird?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
here, fishy fishy fishy....
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MH is...here
((Raises glass, and pours some out on the curb "for those who couldnt be here")) Welcome! CCF is up and running, PM me for details. TO THE KINGS!
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
Hah. The International Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, no?
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
We'll see....
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
....YWS is back up. Tomorrow, THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHA! Anyways, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Welcome me, people!
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!
w00t, Jiggity.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: YWS is Shutting Down
t3h d3ath. Bob, you are t3h 1337. You now officially r0xx0rz my b0xx0rz.
May 17, 2006 -
Re: YWS is Shutting Down
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is such a shock. And, for the first time in well, a long time I can remember...I am at a loss for words. You all have touched and ...
May 16, 2006
