User avatar

sabradan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Salaam wa alaikum, Amal. Hello, I'm Dan from Israel. Most people here just call me "sab" though. I know some arabic, and I'd love to learn more! You can teach ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)

    Bonjour, Borderline! While the extent of my French (beyond random words or phrases) is "Je ne sais pas" or however you spell it. However, I would be very interested in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    You'll be glad you caved to peer pressure. *Puts on over-dramatic fantasy novel Gandalf-esque voice* Welcome to the Society, freind of Fand.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK

    *Unlocks door to armory*

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: LOOK LOOK LOOK

    I don't like Spam.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jiggling Jiggity JigSaw

    Well, in these things I normally welcome people, but since we already know each other I think I'll skip that. Actually though, I'm only doing this to stave off the ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Any freind/family/sister/thing/it of Aris is a freind of mine. Unless theyre really weird. Are you really weird?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    here, fishy fishy fishy....

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MH is...here

    ((Raises glass, and pours some out on the curb "for those who couldnt be here")) Welcome! CCF is up and running, PM me for details. TO THE KINGS!

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    Hah. The International Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, no?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    We'll see....

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    ....YWS is back up. Tomorrow, THE WORLD SHALL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHA! Anyways, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Welcome me, people!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WELCOME...BACK!!!

    w00t, Jiggity.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    t3h d3ath. Bob, you are t3h 1337. You now officially r0xx0rz my b0xx0rz.

    May 17, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is such a shock. And, for the first time in well, a long time I can remember...I am at a loss for words. You all have touched and ...

    May 16, 2006


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian