-
Re: Journey Into the North
I withdrew my sword from his abdomen as he crumpled onto the ground, sputtering his last breaths before death took him. I then stood up, flicked the blood off the ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sounds good to me! (After reading Dono's clarifications)
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
What is this preist giving power to the Elven leadership thing? And whats the corrupt elves v "good" elves? I am so confused.
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Everyone was sort of congregating in the Hall preparing to leave, but no one was really doing any moving, to speak of. I needed to change that. Now. "Everyone, we ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Jig, she's an Elven Princess? :shock: Cool! :D Okay, first, I never said she was a princess...just an elf...or are all elf's princes and princess's? Hmm...that would be cool if ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I am. I had plans for Valin once out of the caves (with the Elves).
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
OOC: Grif. Delete Post. Now.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin knew time was of the essence. "We have to get him back to the main hall, and treat him, before he gets...worse" I said, quickly. Seraph and I, being ...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin: I cursed, a little less than silently. I should have been more careful. Dwarfs are known to be so xenophobic to booby trap every possible part of their own ...
Jan 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Indeed, but um just a quick question: Why in the world would a dwarven door open for an elf? It didn't seem right putting an elven door down in the ...
Jan 10, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin (I'm trying out first person): Something was definately bothering Seraph. I could tell. Even if it wasn't for my Elven-night sight, it was so blindingly obvious that something was ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Wait, what? I'm confused.
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
No. I don't like that for multiple reasons: 1. We already decided that Sedgeley was to be destroyed 2. It makes us all look like bumbling buffoons if we get ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I dont think half the group would really care that Ursa is gone.
Jan 8, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
PLACEHOLDER! (I am calling a placeholder for Dono when he gets back tonight, as per his request)
Jan 8, 2007
