-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay ... *envisages Henry shooting Alden in the head at the mere mention of apprentice* Agreed. BTW check the thread. I posted a big one for Valin.
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
I couldn't find Seraph. The very fact that the one person on this expedition I could really trust, and in situations like this, talk with to think of a plan, ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
No, Grif. Becky should not become Alden's apprentice. Not least because of one glaring fact: she's scared $h**less of him. I agree with DQ that someone "mean and scary" should ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Is it daylight or nightime? I'm unlcear so, I'm going to say its somewhere between night and dawn) Valin didn't sleep. He didn't need to. Centuries of training himself ...
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
School speech and work have been sapping most of my time. Sorry dewds. I'll try and post tonight.
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Grif I know what a leader is. Valin just isnt at that stage yet.
Jan 27, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I don't think attacking an Elven army will help Valin any in getting to the throne.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Seraph walked back into the tent. He seemed more calm, but still perturbed. "Come with me into the command tent, Valin. We are summoned by Harris," he said, doing his ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: Sorry I took so long to post, I was busy doing stuff) Seraph started to storm off, after chastising me in front of these humans. Who in the nine ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
I had stormed out, and much to my surprise and amazement Henry had followed me out. I could hear Cyrus guffawing after us inside the so-called office long after I ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
We were taken to a large, wooden building on the opposite edge of camp, which for human armies must have qualified as grandiose, but to me, was nothing but a ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like this General Harris.
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
One word: WORK. Two more words: Speech Team. Combine the two, and you have an idea what I've been doing with my time.
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I don't think I like you're idea, Grif.
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(OOC: What in the hell is with the swords, fontroy?)
Jan 16, 2007
